Selling Your Tractor on TBN

/ Selling Your Tractor on TBN #1  

Ledgemere Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
A bunch
Just curious, but what has been your experience with using TBN's Classified?
Seems to me it would be a good place since everyone who visits the site is interested in tractors!

/ Selling Your Tractor on TBN #2  
<font color="blue"> Just curious, but what has been your experience with using TBN's Classified? </font>

I can only speak for myself, but I have only visited the Classified section of this website 2 or 3 times. I'm not sure you will find the exposure you are looking for. Who knows, maybe I'm an anomaly. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ Selling Your Tractor on TBN #3  
GR,

It worked for me when all of my other local advertising didn't. I put in a spreadsheet showing exactly what I paid for each item and accessory along with 5 photos showing all of the equipment. I am located at the Illinois-Iowa border and had phone calls from Minnesota, South Dakota, South Carolina, and Maine. The Maine caller made the purchase, sent his check in advance, and arranged his own transportation to pick everything up. All I had to do was delivery my equipment to a local truck terminal and deposit the check in the bank.

Can't beat that!

JackIL

/ Selling Your Tractor on TBN #4  
Dave may be right on the amount of traffic that the Classifieds see, but what difference would that make? Considering that it's a FREE service, why not take advantage of it? You're certainly not going to lose anything by using it. And I do recall a couple of instances where people have sold/bought something through the TBN Classifieds.

I know that at least a couple of times a week, I'll go through the adds to see what's new. You just never know when you might stumble on exactly what you're looking for. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Good luck.

/ Selling Your Tractor on TBN #5  
When I was ready to sell my last tractor I listed it at the eBay site and also at the TBN site. I was very surprised that it sold right here almost overnight. I actually had to end the 7-day eBay auction early. The nice fellow that bought it hired and sent a flatbed truck to come get it sight unseen and the driver paid me with cash (it doesn't get much better than that). Here is a picture of it getting ready to go down the road.

Try it you might like it.....

Attachments

• 534136-going.jpg
    534136-going.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 230
   / Selling Your Tractor on TBN #6  
I'm like Dave and don't look at the TBN classifieds much.

But that is because I am not in the market to buy anything!

I would certainly list my items there first and see what happens. Maybe you could save yourself an ebay listing fee and help out a fellow TBNer at the same time.

Try it, you may like it. At worst it costs you nothing...

/ Selling Your Tractor on TBN
Thanks for the feedback. I have listed it if anyone is needing a good, used Cub! Thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif