Service before the 50 hours

/ Service before the 50 hours #11  
Thats a good deal. I got Prestons in Sundridge to do mine with the selling dealers' blessing. The selling dealer supplied the filters.

/ Service before the 50 hours
Update.
I was surprised this morning at 10:30 my dealer's service man was out doing the maintenance on my Kioti. Wow!! talk about fast service. Called the dealer Yesterday. I watched him do it all so now I know where everything is located. He also helped me take off my FEL and install my front mount snow blower at no extra cost. Love these guys best darn Kioti dealer in the area. Bromley Farm Supplies rules lol
Let it snow, I'm ready.

His yours a front or rear mount. I hope we get lots of snow this winter cause the Almanac says the opposite depending which one you read lol.

So your front mount is like mine. Do you do it yourself or get someone to help you. I tried doing it alone and it is a nightmare, on and off the tractor trying to line up the holes underneath. Taking off/on FEL and connecting the snow blower is easy but the undercarriage is another. Once the blower is on man what a great way to remove snow. Do you have a heater in your cab? Thanks
Gilles

/ Service before the 50 hours #17  
This weekend will be the first time I have tried to put it on myself with a friend. The heaviest part the gearbox I will put on a wheeled floor jack. The MM drive shafts are in one piece and the center hanger bearing has a mount that attaches to the tractor with 2 bolts. I will park the tractor on a sheet of 1/2" plywood and do all the work on the plywood. Once the harness is on then the plywood will come up and stay against the wall all winter until next spring when I take it off again. I took it off last spring and that job was a cinch.
Is you blower a Meteor?
Yes my cab is heated.

No, my blower is a Kioti 66" dual stage and was installed by the Dealer when new as I purchased the tractor in Dec and the FEL was stored at the dealer till spring.
I have a soft cab on mine and was thinking about a heater.

/ Service before the 50 hours #19  
My Meteor was dealer installed, but I bought it separate at the same time as the tractor. I think mine is easier to install, in as much as I can do it by myself IF I must. Sometimes the friend that helps me is more of a hindrance than a help.
If you were to get a rear seat heater from an old school bus from the wreckers that would work.

My hard cab came with heat and A/C in the winter. The A/C works real good in winter and not so good in the summer.