Chipper shear pin replacement

/ shear pin replacement
I also have a Wallenstein on a Kioti and get my shear bolts at Tractor Supply. They have both metric or sae bolts in the grade you need or you can get shear bolts if you prefer. They do recommend a grade 10.9 or 8, but I use a 5 which tends to break more. I may get the next grade higher once these bolts have all broken. Shear bolts, Pack of 5, for Wallenstein Woodchippers

Shear Bolt Replacement
PTO models are protected by a shear
bolt on main rotor shaft. If shear
bolt shears remove broken shear bolt and install replacement shear
bolt.
For operator safety, never use a harder grade of shear
bolt than recommended
BX40 SHEARBOLT M8 X 45MM (GRADE 8.8)
BX60 SHEARBOLT M10 X 55MM
(GRADE 8.8)(MOST SHAFTS)
M10 X 65MM (GRADE 8.8)

I was on my way to Tractor Supply, even though they claimed they didn't carry shear bolts, and decided to stop in at my local JD dealer parts counter. They were sure they couldn't help me until I looked at a display of PTO shafts and said mine looks exactly like that one. "Oh Bare Company, they have shear bolts". They had the exact shear bolts I needed, Part # B 6081, and I am back in business with a box of 10 for $15. Many thanks for all the great suggestions. I was sure I was going to end up at the hardware store with something too strong to shear, or or too soft to get any work done. A very small part , but it seems critical to get it right...

re Company