She's leaking...

/ She's leaking... #11  
2 things, after you clean up the pump and line. 1. Loosen all clamps that hold that line to the motor, loader,etc. 2. Loosen the other end of the line, all of this may let you just pry the line loose enough to replace the o-ring , if that is the problem.:D :D

/ She's leaking...
Just shoot me and get it over with...

It took three weeks for me to get to the dealer's parts counter. (Full time job, their hours are the same as mine) Got the O-ring, and today, got on it. The old seal looks pretty good- it wasn't as worn out or chewed up as I thought it would be. The line looks good. I stuck the new one in, and bolted her back in. Everything was going fine. Welp, got down to the end, got everything back in place, and gave one last little tug for good luck on each bolt. Yep, you guessed it, I broke one.

A 62 cent problem is costing me a LOT of frustration, and a little more cash, right now.

CRAP.

/ She's leaking... #13  
Yep.. remember.. when you snug down bolts and nuts to only tighten right up to the point before they break (wink).

I feel for you.. a flat tire a while back cost me a days work.. after I removed the tire ( not super easy on a large tractor), got it to town.. got it plugged, and then hom.. I went and twisted of a stud while mounting it. Another trip to town. this time on the edge of town.. ).. by the time I got it all mounted.. my day was shot.. go figure.

Good luck on extracting that stud or bolt fragment. Hopefully it will come out with you looking at it. if it were me / my luck.. it will be major surgery and require drilling out etc.. etc..

Soundguy