Buying Advice shop manual

/ shop manual #1  

emapes 50

I ordered a 335SST and the dealer called and said it was in and should be ready later this week. ( It took about 5 weeks from the time I ordered it to show up) I am wondering if it is worth ordering the shop manual for this machine and if anybody knows the price. Also, I would like to thank all involved in this site, it sure helped me in deciding which machine to choose.

/ shop manual #2  
Congrats on machine you will love it i have the 335 HST. The manuals that came with mine seem to cover everything very well.

/ shop manual
I was thinking about getting the shop manual if it doesn't cost to much because after the warranty period I will probably be fixing anything that happens to the tractor myself. Over the years I have bought other shop manuals and they have come in very handy.

/ shop manual #4  
If you do get a price on the service manual, please let us know what it cost.

I also have a 335 that I bought a few months ago. My plan is to get a price on the manual when I pick up my 50 hr filters and fluids, probably in September. Having comparison pricing is always good info.

/ shop manual
I called the dealer today and the shop manual is $90.00, so I had him order me one. Yes the owners manual is good but my experiance with shop manuals is over time they really pay for themselves, especially as the machines get older.

/ shop manual #6  
Thanks.

I agree with you on the value of a shop manual. An hour of dealer service would cost me $85. One repair will pay for the manual plus.

/ shop manual #7  
I called the dealer today and the shop manual is $90.00, so I had him order me one.

I was quoted over $150 for a service manual for the CT230, so I did not
buy one. I was hoping that Bobcat had re-written all the DaeDong
manuals published by Kioti, and they seem to have done so. I have the
CK30 paper service manual (about $75 6 years ago), as well as the
2nd edition PDF service manual for the CK25/30/35, which is making the
rounds on the internet.

I was hoping that Bobcat was going to be reasonable and publish PDF
shop manuals for substantially less, but so far I have not heard of any
TBN reports. Anyone?

/ shop manual #8  
I have the
CK30 paper service manual (about $75 6 years ago), as well as the
2nd edition PDF service manual for the CK25/30/35, which is making the
rounds on the internet.

How about a GOOD link for a CK35 online manual, can't seem to find one.