Should I be leary of buying a tractor that has not been used/very low hours?

/ Should I be leary of buying a tractor that has not been used/very low hours? #31  
Two years ago I bought a 2003 Kubota L 2600 4wd, fel, bush hog, and rear blade with 209 hours on it. It had been in a garage for almost 5 years, only ran occasionally. Paid five grand for all. Runs like new and now only have 275 hours on it. I think your guy is a bit high on the price, but wouldn't be afraid of the hours.

/ Should I be leary of buying a tractor that has not been used/very low hours? #32  
I also consider this I don't usually keep stuff in excellent showroom condition. I'm not bad just average maybe better on some things. If you are buying the tractor to use it you are going to knock off the shine and premium quick. Next year you'll just have a low hour 9 year old tractor and will eat a lot of depreciation if you have to sell or want something else. Not important if you keep it a long time but you just never know what tomorrow brings.

/ Should I be leary of buying a tractor that has not been used/very low hours? #33  
From the number of people saying they would buy it, it seems to me that there is somebody out there who will buy it at the sellers price. Does that mean that everybody else's Kubota will then increase in value because of this high price?