Front-End Loader skid steer cement mixer on a tractor

/ skid steer cement mixer on a tractor #1  

simmll1

Tractor
KIOTI CK30
Has anyone put a skid steer cement mixer on their FEL. I have a 35 hp tractor with 11.7 gpm for the hydraulics. does anyone know of a cement mixer that would work on this

/ skid steer cement mixer on a tractor #2  
Look up what the cement mixer requires for flow. If your close I would think you will be fine as the drum will just turn slower.

/ skid steer cement mixer on a tractor #3  
Wet cement is awfully heavy.

Calculate the weight of cement mixer and cement mixer load combined relative to lift capacity of your FEL.

Does your FEL have an SSQA connection?

TPH cement mixer, 8-cubic feet + 12-cubic feet:

VENDER: https://www.(Temporarily blocked du...actor-PTO-Cement-Mixer-p/csmo-bm80-350-cm.htm

Last edited:
   / skid steer cement mixer on a tractor #4  
I used two different 3pt pto cement mixers and self mixed many yards. Great for short yards and places a cement truck couldn’t go.

Then bought a multi quip trailer type gas driven mixer. Liked loader able to help lift Portland, sand, gravel and then transport and place the mix. It has forklift loops for moving while empty. Two DIY modifications I’ve wanted to pursue. 1) Funnel bucket or funnel/chute to charge ingredients to the mixer with the tractor FEL. This would include a 3pt mixer. 2) stronger forklift pockets to transport a loaded stand alone mixer.