Slow Browsing on this site???

/ Slow Browsing on this site??? #1  

Glenn9643

Veteran Member
Tractor
MF 1455v 4wd, 1040FEL
This morning it seems to take forever for pages to load on this site. I've tried other forums and the response seems snappy everywhere but here. Is it just me??? or is there a problem?

/ Slow Browsing on this site??? #2  
I've noticed only a slight delay at times over normal operating speed today. Nothing that I would consider being a problem though.

/ Slow Browsing on this site??? #3  
Check the page generation times at the bottom of pages...

Generated in 0.676 seconds in which 0.639 seconds were spent on a total of 16 queries. Zlib compression enabled.

/ Slow Browsing on this site???
Page generation times have all been OK, but each page was very slow to complete and display. It's back to fast browsing today, but I notice "Internal Server Error" at the top of each page and at the "related links" area. Perhaps that was hanging the display of pages for me, as it seemed that the pages were about ready to show up and then it just hung there with a blank screen for several seconds (20-30).

/ Slow Browsing on this site??? #5  
Every so often I experience long page load times but very short times on the status display. I have tracked it to the ad-server taking 20-30 seconds to get those Related Links you see near the top of each page. It's unfortunate that we need the ads to keep this site going, as its slowness can get irritating at times.

/ Slow Browsing on this site??? #6  
The internal server error error was a server issue that we fixed this morning.

Ads keep TBN free. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Slow Browsing on this site???
I have no problem with the ads, but wanted to point out that the speed didn't seem right. I believe the speed issue was caused by the ad-server yesterday, but it may have been something else. Everything's great today!

/ Slow Browsing on this site??? #8  
Muhammad,
No matter what you guys do.........keep it up /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I love this site /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif