Loader Slow bucket dump on Wkmster 50

/ Slow bucket dump on Wkmster 50 #1  

CountryLife7

Tractor
New Holland Workmaster 50
Hello All- I'm new to the forum and I'm hoping somebody might be able to give me some insight into a problem I'm having with my new tractor (2021 NH Workmaster 50 with only 70 hours). I find myself having to wait a significant amount ofor my loader to dump the material when I am doing loader work. I counted how long it takes to go from full curl to full dump and that time is 10 seconds. My neighbors MX 5800 [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] tractor will do that same dump process in only 3 seconds. Hydraulics are strong and can lift the tractor. Loader speed seems fine. I swap the Hydraulic hoses for the loader and bucket to see if that might speed the bucket curl but it did not. Does anybody know how long it should normally take to dump a load of material or where I could find that information? Any information/thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 🤝

/ Slow bucket dump on Wkmster 50 #2  
Does the slow operation happen mostly when loader arms are fully raised? If so lower your loader down and fully retract cylinders, lower your three point fully and check hydraulic fluid level. It may be just low enough that it's starved for fluid at full loader extension and three point fully lifted. When my Boomer was brand new it was a little low on fluid. Assuming dealer didn't top it off after installing loader. Made my curl function slow and floppy until I topped it off. No problems since...4 years ago.

/ Slow bucket dump on Wkmster 50
Thank you kindly for the reply RustyA. Fluid level looks good and It does it in all loader positions. Thanks for the input 🤝

/ Slow bucket dump on Wkmster 50 #4  
Is curl back speed fine or slow also?

Will bucket dump with the engine off?

If curl speed is fine and will dump with engine off My suspicion a bad quick disconnect half on the hose going to rod end of dump cylinders. This would restrict flow and be common component on both your tests.

A way to check this theory is watch both hoses going to dump cylinders. Do they both stiffen and swell when dumping? If yes that would also point towards rod end hose quick disconnect failing.

/ Slow bucket dump on Wkmster 50 #5  
I have a teach mode on my John Deere. It slows up the functions. It is a mechanical switch just below the joy stick.

/ Slow bucket dump on Wkmster 50 #6  
Your tractor is a gear driven and your neighbors [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] is a hydrostatic trans. That is more than likely the difference. The hydro tractors are run at an elevated throttle to run the trans pump. The hydraulic pump is building more pressure in the system as well. A gear tractor engine will drop to an idle when you stop to dump thus hydraulic pump pushing very little pressure. A couple of ways to speed up dump is to begin dump as you approach your pile or dump location or pull your hand throttle just enough to get your pump building a little pressure and will make big difference.