Snow Attachments Snow in Vt.

/ Snow in Vt. #1  

alan40

Platinum Member
Tractor
NH1720, .
Well it finally got here and I got to use my 6 ft. rear blade for the first time. First I tried to push snow and found out that's hard on the neck and back. Pulling snow seemed much better but I can see advantages to both. What a differance from my toro tractor and snowblower. In 15 minutes I was done enough to get the car out. We have about 8 inch's so far and more to come. Can't wait to get out there and try out a couple more of my ideas. With a 550 ft. driveway and a big curve I get to play (OOPS!!!) work a little longer. At least thats what I tell the better half!!!
Also would like to thank the people who use this forum. Your information is invaluable especiallly to a newby.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

/ Snow in Vt. #2  
Alan,
Buddy,Pal,Friend,Neighboring State how about sending some of that white stuff my way, /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif for I would like to get out there and play...oops...work. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Hope we don't have to wait until January 21st like this year until we got our first snowstorm over here. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Take care and have fun.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Snow in Vt.
Hello Thomas, I would like to send you some snow but had to got to Watertown N.Y. for the weekend. They also have snow even enough for a shakedown cruise on the snowshoes. How about some venison instead? I got lucky this year!!

/ Snow in Vt. #4  
alan40,
Looks like mother nature going to give a cold shower today over here..thats freezing rain, /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif and I hope its nothing like the ice storm of 98. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Thanks for the offer on the venison.
It couldn't have been luck if you harvest one. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
I also have fill a tag. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

Be careful out there today and stay warm.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif