snowblower on a G1800

/ snowblower on a G1800 #1  

temahuffy

Tractor
BX23, G1800
Can any one please send me a pic of the lifting portion of the snowblower mount I am missing some pieces and would like to know what i am missing also cay you tell me what the model number of the required mount is?

Thank you very much

/ snowblower on a G1800
Thank you for the suggestion I had looked through those sights and no luck for the slower a G2546 or the subframe (I do not know what model sub frame I have) I talked with another Kubota dealer and they are calling Kubota to see wht they can do.

Again thank you

/ snowblower on a G1800 #4  
I have a G1800 with a Kubota blower. I can't remember the blower model but I'll take somes pics tonight.

The lifting body only has two assemblies. They are the large bracket and the adjustable bar that goes back to the actual lifting assembly located in frame under the driver's seat. Now, you can take both assemblies apart if you really want to but there's no reason I can think of for anyone to take them apart. If it ain't broke, don't fix it is my motto.

Is there a special area you need pictures of??

/ snowblower on a G1800
I need a pic of the linkage that actually rocks the subframe to lift it that would be a huge help I may have to make the part if it is not available

Thank you very much

/ snowblower on a G1800 #6  
OK,

I took some pics last night but not specifically of the rod. I'll take the rod off tonight and take some pictures with a ruler in the photo.

It's threaded at both ends to adjust the final lifting height but you should be able to get away with a solid, non-adjustable, rod if you're happy with the final lifting height required. Once mine was adjusted, I've never had to re-adjust it.

/ snowblower on a G1800
Thank you very much it will be a huge help I am kinda disgusted with the inability of the Kubota dealers (now a total of three that are not able to help)

/ snowblower on a G1800 #8  
I have three photos.

I just bought a new computer and I'm having trouble with resizing the photos to get them into a more manageable size. PM me and I'll try to send them to your regular email address.

BTW: The bar is 7/8" think round stock, 25 " long overall with offsets at both ends. You'll see what I mean when you see the photos.

I was mistaken though, only one end of the shaft is threaded. You can probably get away with simply drilling two holes for the cross pins and not worry about adjusting the length of the shaft.

Cheers,

/ snowblower on a G1800 #9  
temahuffy,

I just sent a PM with photos.