Loader So it still doing it

/ So it still doing it #131  
Hope the tractor gets fixed or replaced or refunded... agree it is frustrating for sure. Best of luck.

/ So it still doing it #132  
COOL. So my Massey that was Manufactured in 1976 and sold to me in 2012 is actually a 2012, not a 1976. Does anyone want buy a 2012 Massey?

If LaK bought a tractor in 2012 that sat around for FOUR YEARS he should have been told that. For the amount of money he spent, he should have been told the year the tractor was manufactured beside the serial number they had to have listed.

Yeah, in New Jersey, land of honesty and straightforwardness, the dealer is going to go out of his way to point out the tractor was manufactured in 2008?!:confused2::shocked:
No one is going to confuse something that has been on a lot outdoors for 4 YEARS for brand new off the factory line, unless their eyes are CLOSED. Caveat Emptor, BUYER BEWARE is the ruling concept, and since he's a farm boy driving tractors since he was FIVE, he ought to be able to know when and what to ask regarding a tractor's newness....
And no, no one wants to buy your 2012/1976 Massey, but if you show us pictures and say where it's located, I'll send my 'agent' to look it over and make you an offer you can't refuse.:rolleyes:

/ So it still doing it #133  
I have been reading this tractor SAGA for a few months now.I would bet there is more to this story than really being told.

/ So it still doing it #134  
Has anyone figured out who the dealers are that are or have been working on LAK's tractor?

JMW

/ So it still doing it #135  
No figuring to be done- he hasn't said, IIRC.

/ So it still doing it #136  
Agree, he is a good man.

LaK should post the human drama stuff on the Dr Phil site and just focus on tractor stuff here on TBN. Hope he buys a team of old-school work horses to replace that tractor. They just eat and fart.... and ya' get a lot of work out of them.

/ So it still doing it #137  
Take this case to Judge Judy! Makes for good TV