Some day, just for kicks...

/ Some day, just for kicks... #1  

AndyM

Veteran Member
Tractor
1948 Ford 8N and 1993 Toro WheelHorse 520H
Some day, just for kicks, it would be interesting to take all of the tractors that are in all of the users' profiles on TBN, enter them into a database, and see what the top 10 most popular are at TBN.

I know time constraints are a major factor for the proverbial "wizard behind the curtain" (I've watched the Wizard of Oz too many times), but it would make an interesting long term project (or at least in my opinion!).

/ Some day, just for kicks... #2  
Well, it's probably not our N's, so why bother. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got to say, it would be cool to see what's number one. I would assume it would be a Kubota B of some sort, but there are a lot of JD's, and NH's out there also.

/ Some day, just for kicks... #3  
Usta be able to go a registered users list and sort by any of the columns, or search on the list, and come up with similar results. I used it a lot to find people from Maine, or people with similar tractors.

I was wondering, with the restoration of the Search All Posts function linked to a database, if we could get back the users lists via a similar database search.

Muhammad?

/ Some day, just for kicks... #4  
Yes, it will return. "One of these Sundays..." /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif