Some goodies I picked up ( and some pictures )

/ Some goodies I picked up ( and some pictures ) #11  
The wheel balancer is of course a static one and not much use for modern day vehicles which require dynamic balancing. OK for an old off road vehicle or small farm truck etc.
When I was an apprentice mechanic about 55 years ago we used those so it must be pretty old.
That was back before radial tyres came into use.

/ Some goodies I picked up ( and some pictures ) #12  
That’s some good finds, like it all but the lights are killer for a shop and the coffee set is awesome too.

/ Some goodies I picked up ( and some pictures ) #13  
Went to a large show today and picked up some stuff that I couldnt walk away from.

First the wheel balancer, I have been looking for a few years but could never find one that I thought was a good deal. I paid 30 dollars for this one and although I know virtually nothing about them I dont think there is anything that can really go wrong with them as long as the glass bubble deal isnt broke.

This one had some sort of very heavy oil in the top but the guy says he emptied it to transport. He knew less than I did about how it works. Im sure a few minutes on you tube should make me an expert assuming I can find the same model.

Next is the grease gun deal, again know nothing about it, dont know if its supposed to be pressurized somehow or what but at 45 dollars I thought it was at the worst case a neat dust collector.

I paid 10 dollars for the travel pouch with the amenities and since it looks complete I think it would make a nice display piece.

The lights I plan to hang in my new home ( assuming I ever get it built ) and I thought 80 dollars for the 4 of them was a good deal.

Anything anyone can tell me about any of this stuff would be nice. Im fixin to google the items the best I know how

I agree with the grease gun as being a dust collector.

I have a new Lincoln air operated grease gun that works ok,...... but it is a nuisance to drag the air hose around.

Didn't want to spend the money last year for a 20V DeWalt, so now I have both.
A mistake: The Lincoln will now NEVER be used!

/ Some goodies I picked up ( and some pictures ) #14  
Okay. I have been to the Turkey Run a few times

/ Some goodies I picked up ( and some pictures )
Okay. I have been to the Turkey Run a few times
Best show in fl in my opinion is fl fywheelers. Look it up online for dates. Also reniggers has alot of great shows several times a year

I have a new Lincoln air operated grease gun that works ok,...... but it is a nuisance to drag the air hose around.

I enjoy displaying dust collectors.

That’s some good finds, like it all but the lights are killer for a shop and the coffee set is awesome too.

I paid 10 dollars for coffee set. Looking online I see some pieces are not original to set I.E the thermos and some utensils. Im not that interested to collect the right stuff to make it whole again. P.m me if you want it same price, otherwise thanks for commmenting.

How old do you figure grease gun to be?

/ Some goodies I picked up ( and some pictures ) #19  
Just might take ya up on that offer.