Some problems remaining???

/ Some problems remaining??? #1  

Henro

Tractor
Kubota B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini EX
Hi,

Today I noticed a couple strange things...

I REMEMBER reading some threads, but when I looked at them again this evening, posts that I remember being there as replies are not there anymore. I don't know for sure, BUT I sure do remember some post being there...

The second thing is that some threads I revisit do not remember that I have already read most of the posts there. So in some cases, I start back at the top even though I have read all but the last post.

Just a couple observations...I am pretty sure I am correct in what I am saying here...

/ Some problems remaining??? #2  
I'd try logging out, clearing your temporary internet files, deleting your TractorByNet cookie, and then logging in again.

Also, make sure you refresh the page where you're seeing the same threads as unread.

/ Some problems remaining???
Muhammad,

I could have been remembering a post that was lost during those two days and then reposted by the poster with the same/approximate content...

Sorry to trouble you with this...

/ Some problems remaining??? #4  
All the threads were always showing up as read for me after I re-registered. Deleted my cookie, re-logged in and now all appears fine. Thanks for the clue.

Dave....