Spring Cleanup and moving some Heavy Rock

/ Spring Cleanup and moving some Heavy Rock #1  

LoveTheSmellofDiesel

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7610
Alex is 11, Finnegan is 9... Alex's first year doing work with the "Bota" and Finn's first time driving the lawn tractor. Got a lot of dead brush cleared up this weekend. Couple of vid's and pictures.

Not sure what is more fun, supervising, and acting as air traffic conrol, or being jealous for not getting the seat time myself.... :)

Clearing Dead Brush - Tractor Videos - Kubota, John Deere, New Holland and More

Moving some Limestone Rock - Tractor Videos - Kubota, John Deere, New Holland and More

Attachments

• AS_FS_Driving.gif
    AS_FS_Driving.gif
    156.2 KB · Views: 177
  • FS_Pulling Timber.gif
    FS_Pulling Timber.gif
    288.4 KB · Views: 126
   / Spring Cleanup and moving some Heavy Rock #2  
Very very cool. We encourage and then let our two boys (7 & 9 yrs old) do lots of things under our supervision that one or two people might consider dangerous. We teach them as much as possible about the do's and the don'ts and then we monitor them closely. Luckily our boys are very very responsible.

I'll have to keep my eye out for a small and affordable tractor - that look's like a total blast!! :thumbsup:

/ Spring Cleanup and moving some Heavy Rock
Sure worth the money, and life lessons for your boys... Or like Finn says, the next time you say "boy" there better be one around... (he affectionately got his man card as he knows most of the lines to Caddyshack - shhh the women of the family don't know there is such a thing as a man card...

ITHINKICAN your metal building thread has influence me to start a thread on our remodel of the house my parents built ... now that we are almost done, we've learned a lot of lessons if we were to do it again, and have ton of pictures.