Squashed culvert

/ Squashed culvert #21  
People drive all over the place. I just got done building a house and I could tell each time a new trade started. A different set of delivery trucks would have run off of my drive and into the yard. I am glad I did not try and finish grade anything along the 1/2 mile of drive I have. It still made me mad but knowing it woudl be worked again made it bearable.

/ Squashed culvert #22  
Here too. I was told to pound sand, and that is being polite. I inquired as to permits, none were pulled. One would have hoped the county would come to investigate, no such luck.

Water is an emotional issue--whether there is not enough or too much. :)

I guess you would have to pursue it as a civil case if it is worth the time and aggravation, and you can show harm or loss. Those things like no permits, diverting water illegally, etc., are strongly in your favor when or if it gets to a hearing. As usual though, I suppose these things work out best for the lawyers.

/ Squashed culvert
Water is an emotional issue--whether there is not enough or too much. :)

I guess you would have to pursue it as a civil case if it is worth the time and aggravation, and you can show harm or loss. Those things like no permits, diverting water illegally, etc., are strongly in your favor when or if it gets to a hearing. As usual though, I suppose these things work out best for the lawyers.

Can't we just get, along?

:)