Storing a tractor long term (2 months) in storage container in south texas

/ Storing a tractor long term (2 months) in storage container in south texas #21  
Personally, I wouldn't worry about it. Diesel is not like gasoline in that it will varnish up when stored. Pull your tractor in, make sure none of those little critters are in there with it, close the door.
It is not going to get much hotter in there than ambient air temps even without vents, certainly not any hotter than it would setting out in the bare sunlight on a calm day and for sure not hot enough to damage any parts. Plastic isn't damaged so much by heat as it is by UV light from direct sunlight, so keep it inside locked up and away from the sun and rodents and it will look new 20 years from now (at least as far as weather damage).

/ Storing a tractor long term (2 months) in storage container in south texas #22  
One thing you can do to lower the temps is to seal the interior with wood (sides and top). This will keep some of the radiant heat out of the interior. An inch or so of Styrofoam between the walls would be a big help also.

/ Storing a tractor long term (2 months) in storage container in south texas
Thanks Gary... Much appreciated advice..
Ill keep everybody posted on this.

/ Storing a tractor long term (2 months) in storage container in south texas #24  
You meant shipping containers?? Containers are a good option for storage though it has a couple of disadvantages. If you want to get rid of the mice then I don't think a container is a good option for you. Because rodents can sneak into a hole as small as 1/4 in diameter. They can get into the container through any holes. So I recommend you to get help from any storage units. We once got the service from a self-storage unit in Burlington when we had our renovation. I have seen vehicle storage services in their portal. Better get help from such storage units that you can assure its safety.