Stumbling Zetor

/ Stumbling Zetor #1  

barrest

Tractor
MF 135
I have a 1991 Zetor 3 cylinder desiel tractor.
After 20 minutes of running it just slows and quits. I’ve replaced both of the filters, and replaced the pump. If I crack the bleed screw on the injection pump it will eventually start only to quit 20 minutes later.
Any help would be gratefully received.
Tha

/ Stumbling Zetor #2  
Did you check the vent on your fuel cap?

/ Stumbling Zetor #3  
Last tractor I had to that, there a leaf in the fuel tank that kept sliding over the fuel outlet.

I talked my little niece into reaching in and getting it for me! lol

SR

/ Stumbling Zetor #4  
Given the age of tractor I would suggest starting by draining and cleaning the fuel tank out and looking for signs of rust and/or slime. Almost 100% the problem is a clog in the fuel path and until you solve the source of whats clogging the lines you will continue to always have problems.

So drain the fuel tank, take off the filter and disconnect fuel lines. Clean the tank and identify any rust or slime issues and treat the problem. Then use air to clear the lines and ports of anything clogging them. Most likely you have 30yo rubber hoses that are dry rotted to some extent. You are already taking them off to blow them out so you might as well replace them and the hose clamps and not tempt fate with a potential failure point in the near future.

/ Stumbling Zetor #5  
I have a 1991 Zetor 3 cylinder desiel tractor.
After 20 minutes of running it just slows and quits. I’ve replaced both of the filters, and replaced the pump. If I crack the bleed screw on the injection pump it will eventually start only to quit 20 minutes later.
Any help would be gratefully received.
Tha
Gotta agree that's fuel starvation. Pretty soon it won't rev all the way up either. Go through the whole system from fuel cap, tank, hoses, filter, - all the way to the injection pump.