SUDT vs 80-90 for standard trans

/ SUDT vs 80-90 for standard trans #11  
The manual says only Kubota UDT or Super UDT.

I have never been satisfied with the data I've been able to obtain explaining why SUDT is worth the price difference between it and UDT. In the end I bit the bullet and put SUDT in for two reasons. The first and worst reason was fear and ignorance. The second, and better reason is that it will be a long time before I have to do this again and even though my hourly usage is low, the hours that I accumulate are usually pretty rough ones so i might as well use the 'good' stuff.

It was very expensive and probably a waste of money but at least I won't have to second guess myself in regard to the well being of the tractor.

/ SUDT vs 80-90 for standard trans #12  
The manual says only Kubota UDT or Super UDT.

I have never been satisfied with the data I've been able to obtain explaining why SUDT is worth the price difference between it and UDT. In the end I bit the bullet and put SUDT in for two reasons. The first and worst reason was fear and ignorance. The second, and better reason is that it will be a long time before I have to do this again and even though my hourly usage is low, the hours that I accumulate are usually pretty rough ones so i might as well use the 'good' stuff.

It was very expensive and probably a waste of money but at least I won't have to second guess myself in regard to the well being of the tractor.

/ SUDT vs 80-90 for standard trans #13  
If you do not have a recent (last five years production) HST or GST transmission, you do not need SUDT and UDT is fine.

UDT in a manual transmission if fine, but 80-90 gear oil is not.

/ SUDT vs 80-90 for standard trans #14  
If you do not have a recent (last five years production) HST or GST transmission, you do not need SUDT and UDT is fine.

UDT in a manual transmission if fine, but 80-90 gear oil is not.