Canopy Sun Canopy

/ Sun Canopy #1  

farmacist

Bronze Member
Tractor
TC35D
I am looking for a basic sun canopy for my TC35D. Have any of you installed or bought one. If so, where did you get it and about how much did it cost? Thanxs Frank

/ Sun Canopy #2  
I have a Firebird brand fiberglass canopy. Easy to install. Came grey and I painted it kubota orange. I was lucky and bought it new at an auction for $85. Works great.

/ Sun Canopy #3  
I built one out of 1x2" steel tube, my wife sewed up dark green fabric for the cover. Works great, about $18.00 in it. Photos this spring.

Paul

/ Sun Canopy #4  
That's a very good price for a fiberglass unit... If you get a chance... post a picture... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Sun Canopy #5  
Yeah, John that's a steal of a price. I too have a firebird brand canopy, but I drove to the factory in Phoenix, AZ and bought a "blem" model for $280. The normal retail price for these ordered through the dealer is about $350. They are nice canopys though and are heavy-duty fiberglass.

/ Sun Canopy #7  
I have a nh 1920, purchased used from a dealer in florida. I bought a 'last in stock / old model' canopy for the tractor.. was diamondplate, with a fiberboard pad, and attatched to the rops. I had it added to the tractor before delivery, and the NH dealer charged me 280 for the canopy, and the salesman got them to put it on for free. ( like 280 wasn't already enough.. <G> )

I like it... have never had a problem with it... Doesn't vibrate like some plastic and fiberglass models. I also have had a buggy style canvas over tubing canopy that I had on my little yanmar tractor... blocke dthe sun out good, as it was dome shaped... but would have crushed up real nice in a roll-over situation.....

Chris