Switch That Fits a 1 Inch Round Hole?

/ Switch That Fits a 1 Inch Round Hole? #11  
Do the new gauges fit in those same holes? Are you looking to try and keep things original? That 'dash' looks like a simple piece of sheet metal. Maybe consider replacing it to lay things out better?

/ Switch That Fits a 1 Inch Round Hole? #12  
I just went on Amazon and searched for "22mm waterproof switch"
there are a load of them

/ Switch That Fits a 1 Inch Round Hole? #13  
Got to be many really good source for switches and such.... Even local auto parts has toggle switches that fits round holes....

These are a couple of my "first" go to sources.....

Del City - Electrical Supplies & Professional Grade Wiring Products

Waytek | 12V Electrical Components Distributor

IF you buy online specify UPS or FEDEX shipping ... USPS is falling apart, they are 6 day behind in their promised date to me for a package and can not even tell me where package is stalled....

Dale

My last 2 USPS shipped items did arrive, but late, with days of no available updates except that all services were overwhelmed and it was in transit.
Always has amazed me that UPS and Fedex can ship from same place to same place quicker.
USPS claimed covid, but is the others not affected?
Try to avoid the usps local delivery services from Fedex and UPS also.

/ Switch That Fits a 1 Inch Round Hole?
Thanks to all for the advice and input, and thanks for your patience. I've been vacationing for the holidays, and I'm just now back to sitting at a desk where posting progress updates is easy. When I started searching for 25mm switches I came up with a good selection. I've attached a picture of the dash with new switches and new gauges. You can also see that I ran all the new stuff in plastic looms.

Attachments

• IMG_2660.JPG
    IMG_2660.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 52
   / Switch That Fits a 1 Inch Round Hole?
Do the new gauges fit in those same holes? Are you looking to try and keep things original? That 'dash' looks like a simple piece of sheet metal. Maybe consider replacing it to lay things out better?

I wanted to give Diggin It specific mention since the suggestion to replace the whole dash is great out-of-the-box thinking. I may get to that later on because, like you said, it gives me the opportunity to lay things out better.