T300 Charge Pressure Issue On Right Motor Only

/ T300 Charge Pressure Issue On Right Motor Only #1  

RSTANK823

Tractor
Bobcat T300
This one seems a bit different than any other hydraulic charge pressure issue I can find. But if I missed it, I apologize for the double up. Anyway. I had a main power hose to my right motor blow out. After replacing it the right hand drive is extremely weak to the point of not being able to turn left after the oil comes up to temp. I keep getting the hydraulic charge pressure warning and shut down. Upon careful watching the vitals I realized that the pressure only drops when I turn left. It stays about 300 psi or above until I turn left. Then it drops. After the oil comes up on temp it will drop to below 90 psi and that is when I get the warning. I was very careful to keep debris out when I changed the hose. It's possible a minute piece got in but not likely. Also, when I do get the warning I can restart it immediately and it is fine until I try to turn hard left again. I ran it for over an hour without turning left, except slightly, and it was fine. As soon as I turned left it gave warning. It ran fine before the hose blew out. The old hose was pretty deteriorated so I don't think anything caused it to blow other than wear. I don't hear anything unusual at any point.

I certainly appreciate any help you can give.

/ T300 Charge Pressure Issue On Right Motor Only #2  
Pump drive belt is loose?

/ T300 Charge Pressure Issue On Right Motor Only
No sir. That would cause the issue for both sides, I would assume. Mine does fine turning right. It is only the right side motor that causes the drop in charge pressure. I'm going to check the case drain filter as suggested by someone on another forum. Hopefully it is something as simple as that. If not, I am hoping SSDOXIE will jump in here and solve the mystery for me.

/ T300 Charge Pressure Issue On Right Motor Only #4  
Right side pump MAY have suffered internal damage due to sudden loss of fluid when the hose blew. Way to check is to remove both high pressure drive hoses to right motor at the pump then use steel JIC caps at the pump outlets to block all flow to motor (recommend doing this at pump because JIC caps are easier to obtain than trying to plug open end of flat face o-ring fittings on the motor). Start then machine and work right side then left side while monitoring charge pressure. If charge pressure still drops considerably more in RHS then pump is damaged. If charge pressure holds close to same as on left side then problem is internal in motor ( likely dumping fluid past internal seal that separates drive fluid from brake drain fluid).

/ T300 Charge Pressure Issue On Right Motor Only
Thank you sir. I will check that out. At least now I have a direction to go. Thanks again.