TA525F Battery

/ TA525F Battery #1  

Quarryscapes

Tractor
Iseki TX2160
I've bought a bigger brother for my TX2160.

Can anyone tell me the correct size battery for a TA525F / 530, the manual only says 80ah which isn't particularly useful! The one currently in it seems a but small, but most importantly the terminals are so laid out as to be virtually impossible to get at to undo.

/ TA525F Battery #2  
I would measure the battery space - length, width, and height. Allowing for the terminals I'd get the biggest battery that would fit into that space. Make note of locations of the positive and negative terminals, cable length may only allow them to connect one way. As far as accessing terminals to connect and disconnect, I'm afraid you'll have to work that out.

/ TA525F Battery #4  
I would measure the battery space - length, width, and height. Allowing for the terminals I'd get the biggest battery that would fit into that space. Make note of locations of the positive and negative terminals, cable length may only allow them to connect one way. As far as accessing terminals to connect and disconnect, I'm afraid you'll have to work that out.
That is what I always do, no matter the vehicle/machine.

/ TA525F Battery
Found it, hadn't realised it was actually written in the parts catalogue. It's a 95D31R, which I've never heard of before and hadn't relaised was even a battery code til I chanced to google it. It's basically a 110 battery with the Terminals swapped round.