TC-40D

/ TC-40D #1  

Lee

We just got our new TC-40D yesterday. I had it equipped with loader with 6' bucket, Woods 9' backhoe, calcium filled turf tires, one set of rear remote valves. I have been very busy (playing) with it to make sure it does everything we want it to do, so far its a great machine. I want to thank the people that responded to my questions, it sure helped in buying our first new tractor.

/ TC-40D #2  
Congratulation Lee on your new TC-40D,/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifand my you have endless hours of fun./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Thomas..NH

/ TC-40D #3  
Lee,

Congratulations! If you enjoy your TC40 half as much as I enjoy my TC18, you'll have more fun than anyone's supposed to! I haven't seen a TC40 before, but I've seen the 35 & 45 and those are nice machines! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

Enjoy & Be Safe!

JimBinMI

We boys and our toys!

/ TC-40D #4  
Lee; congrats on the new toy er....machine/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif, if not the best tractor in the world it's one of the prettiest. I have spent a few hours at my local dealer admiring it, love the loader,ergonomics,comfort etc..

I have a question though I assume the hoe is a 9000, my dealer told me there was not a subframe made for the TC40 yet, or is he misinformed?? Also what other tractors did you look at? What reason did you go blue? I right now am 50% Kubota 50% NH, I am waiting for a reason to buy one over the other would love to know how you like it .

I believe I read a post from Rat that said the power on his NH was underwhelming (correct me if I am wrong Rat/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif ) would like to know what you think of the power.

Enjoy Thanks Steve

/ TC-40D
The hoe is a Woods 9000, and yes it is subframe mounted. The dealer ordered everything from Woods. I have not had a chance to work it hard yet. It seems to have plenty of power for what I have used it for so far,removeing sod, relocating a dirt pile, digging out a small stump. The tractor will not get used that much but when we need it, I beleive we can rely on it too do the job. We use it for maintaining our ball fields, drainage problems, snow removel and track and field renovation. My decision to buy it was based on the information I got from this forum, talking to the dealers,the location of all the controls,and I beleive it will meet all are needs at my school district.

/ TC-40D #6  
<font color=blue> Nice choice! </font color=blue> /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

I will see the TC40 in action Friday or Saturday. The dealer got two in but had the loaders still on the crate.
I hope to have a few post's later so we can compare the gear and the hydro. I know the two that came in had the deluxe 3 point and folding ROP"S, but standard seat. This won't do! /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Many happy hours in the dirt. May your weeds be small and few.

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)