Price Check TC30 HSD Price check

/ TC30 HSD Price check #1  

holstein05

Bronze Member
I hate to do this to you guys, 'cause I know price checks get very old. BUT, I have found a tractor I am interested in.
This tractor was purchased new last April. It has less than 50 hours on it.

TC30 Hydro 4wd
NH Front end loader
Canopy (with radio)
72' Bushhog brand finish mower
Industrial type Tires

Price is $ 15,500.

Give me your feedback on this, as well as any other info on the tractor.

Thanks!

Holstein

/ TC30 HSD Price check #2  
i paid 15,900 for the tractor and fel last august doesnt sound like a bad price the canopy from nh goes for 500

/ TC30 HSD Price check #3  
I bought a tc30 hydro, 4x4 industrial tires and New Holland loader for $15,500 three years ago. It does have a block heater, loaded rear tires for weight included in that price; but prices seem higher here in the northeast.I also have a canopy without the radio that I bought with it for $425 extra and a rear 72" Woods brand mower with it for $1850 extra for a total of $17,775 if I've added right... I think that your price looks good considering prices of steel seem to always be going up. I will suggest that you offer less just to make a good deal even better. Let us know if you decide to get it. Happy shopping /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ TC30 HSD Price check #4  
My personnal opinion, grab it. I paid that much summer 2004 with loader and hydro. The hog is probally worth a grand and the canopy has to be worth a few bucks. Around here I could sell mine now for fifteen without a brush hog or canopy. If it's from a dealer have him throw in some sort of warranty if you can, just to make you feel better. Under normal use these things just don't break, unless a hose clamp loosens up or something small like that. Good Luck.

/ TC30 HSD Price check #5  
Price sounds good enough. What part of Missouri are you in? I'm about 40 miles north of Springfield.

/ TC30 HSD Price check
Well, I learned that the tractor actually had 206 hours... of mostly heavy (for that tractor anyway) dirt work.

So I backed out. I thought it was a o.k. deal, but not o.k. enough.. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif