TC33 vs. L3010

/ TC33 vs. L3010 #1  

Angler

Tractor
Kubota L3010HST
TC33 vs. L3010

I asked this of the orange guys, maybe you blue guys can help me. Just out of curiosity, given the same price, which tractor would you buy? I drove both consecutively, and prefered the Kubota, but I know people with the Boomer who think it is a better machine. Any words of wisdom to help me make my choice?
P.S. When I drove the TC33 the folding ROPS rattled alot, is there something that can be done about this?

/ TC33 vs. L3010 #2  
Re: TC33 vs. L3010

Since you're asking the <font color=blue>blue guys</font color=blue>, I imagine the answer will be they would choose blue. I drove both and chose blue. But one reason was I didn't care for the treadle foot pedal on the HSTs. I like the two pedal design better (to each his own). Since I was looking at a little more HP, I was in the Class III Boomers which have the two pedals (as do the JDs). If I had been looking at the TC 33D, it wouldn't have mattered. If you're not looking at HST, I guess it still doesn't matter.

As far as the rattle of the ROPS, my TC 40D doesn't rattle at all.

--Brad

/ TC33 vs. L3010 #3  
Re: TC33 vs. L3010

The only time the ROPS on my TC25D rattle is when I have it folded and do not have the pins in. With the pins installed, it does not rattle whether the ROPS is up or down.

I preferred the ergonomics of the Boomers, and the amenities of the D models, as well as the better view over the hood.