TC33D won't start - help is needed

/ TC33D won't start - help is needed #1  

TC33Dlover

Tractor
TCC33D
Got out four days ago and did about 2 hours of bush-hogging. Tractor ran fine. Parked the tractor and went down yesterday to crank it. Nothing. Check the battery good charge 12.5 volts. Changed the ground just to be on the safe side and tested after reading several post here. Checked power to the solenoid and it was good. Turned the key and there are lights on the dash. Glow plug lights and dims as it cycles. Checked the ignition and power coming off the ignition. Checked the 3 safety switches all checked good. Switched the switches still nothing. Tried cranking after removing them one by one no start. Checked the safety pigtails under (had that problem before) and on top of the axle. Disconnected and reconnected no start. At this point I'm out of ideas. Anyone see anything I might of missed. Any help would be appreciated...

/ TC33D won't start - help is needed #2  
I had same problem. it was the key switch itself went to Napa $20 bucks. Installs in 10. But that was mine. But hope it helps!

/ TC33D won't start - help is needed #3  
When you say "nothing" - does it just not fire off or does it not even turn over?

Have you tried to jump the starter to see if it will start if you bypass the key and all the safety switches?

With the key off, use a screwdriver or wire to "jump" the hot post (the battery post on the starter) and the solenoid lug - see if it turns over .... if it does, try turning the switch on, repeat the jump and see if it starts.

If it starts, you have a bad switch/connection somewhere. If it still does noting, you may have a dead starter.