TC33D

/ TC33D #1  

Anonymous Poster

I am pricing a TC33D and have recieved quotes of 15,400 and 15,275 with r-4 tires and fwd without tax. Well? Am I being taken to the cleaners? Thanks for your help!

/ TC33D #2  
I bought a TC33D 4wheel and loader and 6' hd blade for $18400. Tractor only would have been just a tad under $15,000. Not bad prices but you can get a few hundred off either probably.

Roddy

/ TC33D
Thank You for your reply. I will get serious with the salesman as soon as I sell my JD 2010.

/ TC33D
How long ago did you buy the TC33d? Was it worth the price?
I have priced with two dealers and the prices I was given for the TC33D was $14,975 (4wd,Hydro Industrial tires) with a 7308 loader $3,650. The other dealer gave me a package deal (tc33d,4wd,hydro, 7308 loader,hydraulic front mount snow blade, and rear mount finish mower 60") price before tax of $22,400.
You need to make sure that you are comparing the same equipment, so get the specifics. Let me know what you think of the above prices.
I plan to buy the package deal within the next week.

/ TC33D #5  
Any of you TC33D owners opt' for the SuperSteer? Is it worth it?

/ TC33D
I purchased a TC33D w/SS, 7308 loader, arm rests, block heater, fancy lights for $16500 here in Ohio. This price was probably 10% less than any that I have seen. I only have 10 hrs on it, but the supersteer seems pretty slick. One thing to watch for, when sitting still, when you turn one direction, the frontend actually moves slightly the opposite direction as the axle turns. I scraped a tree due to this...

/ TC33D #7  
James has SuperSteer on his TC45D and likes it alot. He mentioned its probably one of the things he likes best about the tractor. Sure would like to try it in a real application and not just in the parking lot. A guy I know who runs several hundred acres of orchard is looking at the 75 HP sizes with SuperSteer. He* says it will be a huge bounus for an orchard. Rat...

* This guy is 83 yrs old and still goes hard at it. He has owned almost every Ford tractor available. He mentioned that his family had the first tractor in the area and it instantly made them alot of friends who needed favors.