Temperature spread

/ Temperature spread #1  

Tdog

Platinum Member
Tractor
BX22
We are still at 82 degrees - - obviously the front has not reached us. We're 99 degrees warmer than my daughter who lives in Calgary [and loves it]. Better her than me.
The front is past Baton Rouge at noon, but we still have a south wind. OK by me.

Jack

/ Temperature spread #2  
We are still at 82 degrees - - obviously the front has not reached us. We're 99 degrees warmer than my daughter who lives in Calgary [and loves it]. Better her than me.
The front is past Baton Rouge at noon, but we still have a south wind. OK by me.

Jack

17 actual temp here in Branson, Mo. and still snowing. Probably getting close to a foot on the ground.. Wind chill 2 degrees. Not sure how low it is supposed to get tonite.. but some forecasts say 0, some say -8. It was High 60's a couple of days ago.

/ Temperature spread #3  
currently were standing at 5F on the tstat....with 15 MPH winds..... that places it around -15 or so. supposed to get down to -25F tonight. well see,but this is North Idaho

/ Temperature spread #4  
It's -5F now (9:30 PM). Supposed to get colder tonight. This morning, it was -10F, yesterday -10F. However, clear blue skies during the day and the snow squeaks when we walk on it. It is fun being outside for brief periods of time, and the woodstove is really appreciated when we come back into the home. The birds and the other wildlife really appreciate the food we put out when it is this cold.

Attachments

• Belle.JPG
    Belle.JPG
    682.3 KB · Views: 83
  • P1010067.JPG
    P1010067.JPG
    661 KB · Views: 79
   / Temperature spread #5  
WGI_0013.JPG-11.6 here in Hayward Wis (23miles east of Hayward). Too cold for me to check windchill. Supposed to have a heat wave tommorrow 3F for a high. Had to leave truck and trailer out in the cold tonight. Hope it starts tommorrow. It will.This bruin visited my trail camera during deer season. Now I know why I didn't see any deer that next day

/ Temperature spread #6  
got wind chills of -30 last night. Had winds and a high of 10F today. Right now the thermometer says........1.0F but light winds only. So its actually warmer outside HA.

Next week there predicting 5 days of snow. we will have to see about that

/ Temperature spread #7  
Well, here in Bismarck Arkansas we didn't get nothing like what they were predicting. We only got about .1" or sleet and freezing rain with the temps staying around 31-34 all day. Got down to 22F Friday night and every night but nothing near the 8F they were predicting. They sent all the electric repair crews back home as there wasn't any need for them. I have heard of anyone between here and Little Rock being without power so far. Another storm is coming early next week but they don't expect much precipitation just more prolonged cold. I am content to just stay in the house and watch the birds feed in the feeder. Amazingly the ponds are not freezing over any at all