Terramite Parts Source

/ Terramite Parts Source #1  

wvmfgsolutions

Tractor
Terramite T5
We Found another parts source for Terramite machines !!! Terramite Replacement Parts in Montgomery WV. They are NOT affiliated with The Terramite company at all but the Manufacture and sell replacement parts for all the Terramite backhoes. Very knowledgeable people there and there quality is great ! Mike really knows is stuff when it comes to the cylinders and seal kits. They also are about to have a replacement kit for the old off center steering column and pump, we are super excited for that . Their website even has the manuals on it so you can download them or look up your parts Home | Terramite Replacement Parts | United States

/ Terramite Parts Source #2  
Once again. I just do not understand how you can post about this company as if you discovered it, when it is obvious that you own it or work there. Are you Mike? Disingenuous at best. Man-up, be honest about yourself.

/ Terramite Parts Source #3  
Hi Guys,

Im from Terramite In South Africa.

If you'll need any technical assistance in a hurry please feel free to contact me.

Whatsapp +27 71 305 9986
Email: romano@phillipssa.co.za

/ Terramite Parts Source #4  
Hello, I have a question for you about my 2000 Terramite T5D (name change to T7), Front end loader and backhoe. My hydraulics that power the backhoe, FEL (front end loader), and stabilizers, all seem to be very weak now, regardless of engine RPMs (unit has gas engine) Any idea whats wrong? Is it maybe the gear pump? I don't quite understand how it all works. The manual says it has 2 pumps on the transmission (hydro), is one the gear pump? Or is that in front of the rear diff? Do gear pumps go bad very often and get weaker? Please any help would be great! Stephen

/ Terramite Parts Source #5  
The hydro is the front pump. It's a variable displacement pump that drives the hydraulic motor in front of the rear diff. The gear pump is at the rear and powers the hydraulics (loader and BH). It's possible the pump is bad but unlikely. I would look at the hoses first. Mikbe recently had a problem with his hydro which turned out to be a hose collapsed inside. If the oil can't get through the hose the pump can't pump it. Also there could be a pressure relief stuck open not letting the pressure build up. The suction line screen could also be partially plugged, starving the pump for oil. You have to drain the tank and remove the suction line fitting going into the tank to get to the screen. Good luck.