TEST *DELETED*

/ TEST *DELETED* #2  
Re: TEST

... and you FAILED miserably

/ TEST *DELETED* #3  

OK GMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! so where is the TBN family spirit on how to git his test right as i've bin failin miserably on sendin pics 2 /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ TEST *DELETED* #4  

I saw it just fine.

A box in a box with a red <font color="red"> x </font> in the middle

/ TEST *DELETED* #6  

Maybe the FAQ can help you out.

/ TEST *DELETED* #7  

I must be really messed up because I can't post a pic, Can't see the pic that was posted and can't read the page hambone posted. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Mike

/ TEST *DELETED* #9  

Hambone's link is formatted incorrectly -- use mine above.

You need to make sure the size of the photo does not exceed the maximum size limit. There are some photo editing programs that will compress the filesize without having to resize the photo smaller.

There are other threads here on TBN with some links to "free" software to do this -- you can probably find them by Searching the forums for Photo Resizer or something similar.

I use Paint Shop Pro, but that is a package I bought. Most of the photos I post are links to pictures stored on my own web space, so I am not under any size restrictions.