Texas & New Hampshire

/ Texas & New Hampshire #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Looks like Texas and New Hampshire has another thing in common, /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif and that would be the weather for the last week or so.

I'm glad you folks are getting the rain,but please don't send it my way. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

We just finish the first hay cut and the hay was juicy,also the ground softer than normal./w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif
The Case Magnum 8950 did the job but oh daddy do I have some ruts to fill in./w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

So how about a Texas two step for warmer weather up here./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I thought I try some faces,so don't be surprise if I goof something up.

I NEED MORE COFFEE. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

Be good to yourself.

Thomas..NH

/ Texas & New Hampshire #2  
Thomas, it's sunny here today, near 90, high humidity, miserably hot and the mosquitoes were terrible today; I wish I could send you some of our heat.

Folks around here are already cutting the second cutting of coastal hay. In fact, a couple of my neighbors had hay on the ground before the rain yesterday that may be ruined.

And by the time my yard's dry enough to mow, it might be a good idea to cut and bale it instead./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bird

/ Texas & New Hampshire #3  
Bird,

I am getting a fair stand of coastal, thanks to the recent rains. Also a good stand of weeds. Wonder how long you have to wait on new grass before you can use a combined weed killer and liquid fertilizer?

I also have a lot of topsoil in the tank and a lot of gravel from the road in the ditches! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Texas & New Hampshire #4  
Sorry Wen, but I can't help you on that. I have no idea how long you would need to wait.

Bird