Texas Tractor Dealer

/ Texas Tractor Dealer #1  

skipples

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti CK35 HST, Kioti DK5310SE HST
Anyone know anything about Hill Country Tractor in Elmensdorf, TX?

They have good pricing on Kioti but are they legit?

Any other dealers I should check out?

I've had good luck with Texas kioti dealers; bought two from two different dealers but they don't seem to be in business any longer.

Last edited:
   / Texas Tractor Dealer #2  
I had great experiences with Southern Tractor in Willis and Lufkin, but that's a long haul from where you are.

/ Texas Tractor Dealer
I had great experiences with Southern Tractor in Willis and Lufkin, but that's a long haul from where you are.
Everywhere in Tx is a long haul from me; that's why I use trucking companies. I'll probably use Rivera's machinery in Donna. They're giving me a great deal. Must be trying to get rid of some stuff they're stuck with because it's below cost.

/ Texas Tractor Dealer #4  
Yes, they are a legit dealer. Bought my CK2610 there 3 years ago. I wasn't super impressed, but I don't much care for dealers of any kind. Tried to tell me that I had to have my 1st service there or the warranty would be void, that kind of crap. Not printed in official Kioti docs that I could find. If price is your only consideration then the dealer in Donna would be where you'd want to go.

/ Texas Tractor Dealer
Yes, they are a legit dealer. Bought my CK2610 there 3 years ago. I wasn't super impressed, but I don't much care for dealers of any kind. Tried to tell me that I had to have my 1st service there or the warranty would be void, that kind of crap. Not printed in official Kioti docs that I could find. If price is your only consideration then the dealer in Donna would be where you'd want to go.
Of course..... I did. $5K under competition