Thank you, thank you, thank you

/ Thank you, thank you, thank you #1  

txdon

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD 3032E
Thank you TBN.

My wife has been regretting selling all my pictures when we sold our place in Houston. The buyer wanted everything from the pots and pans to the pictures on the wall. Her favorite picture was the picture I took of the Painted Bunting sitting on our fence post. I thought I had save it on disk but that was two computers ago and I lost track of it. I thought it was gone forever.

I have been chassing a Painted Bunting around the farm now for 2 months trying to get another picture with no luck.

Tonight while looking at the TBN homepage it flashed on me that I saved it here. Sure enough here it still is!

It will soon be hanging on the wall again. We both thank you! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Thank you, thank you, thank you
Thank you TBN.

My wife has been regretting selling all my pictures when we sold our place in Houston. The buyer wanted everything from the pots and pans to the pictures on the wall. Her favorite picture was the picture I took of the Painted Bunting sitting on our fence post. I thought I had save it on disk but that was two computers ago and I lost track of it. I thought it was gone forever.

I have been chassing a Painted Bunting around the farm now for 2 months trying to get another picture with no luck.

Tonight while looking at the TBN homepage it flashed on me that I saved it here. Sure enough here it still is!

It will soon be hanging on the wall again. We both thank you! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Thank you, thank you, thank you #3  
Have never seen one before. That is a pretty bird.
Glad you found it, and hope you get to take another pic of one.

I've been toying with the idea of looking into buying binoculars with a built-in digital camera. Often have a bird or other wildlife that a close-up digital photo would be awesome.
Get that hankering again when seeing your photo.

/ Thank you, thank you, thank you #4  
Have never seen one before. That is a pretty bird.
Glad you found it, and hope you get to take another pic of one.

I've been toying with the idea of looking into buying binoculars with a built-in digital camera. Often have a bird or other wildlife that a close-up digital photo would be awesome.
Get that hankering again when seeing your photo.

/ Thank you, thank you, thank you #5  
<font color="blue"> ( Sure enough here it still is! ) </font>

It's a shame the file is so small, for it is not really suitable for printing.

/ Thank you, thank you, thank you #6  
<font color="blue"> ( Sure enough here it still is! ) </font>

It's a shame the file is so small, for it is not really suitable for printing.

/ Thank you, thank you, thank you #7  
TxDon,
the wifey said one landed on our "Giddings" lantana flowers yesterday for a few moments. She said she couldn't get to the camera quick enough. I think it would have made her have to stop reading "My Space" for a split second... /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif