Thanks to all

/ Thanks to all #1  

PaulieD

Bronze Member
Tractor
New Holland Boomer 35
One of my friends at work suggested I log on to this website and use it as a research source for my new tractor purchase. I'm glad he made the suggestion. All the information you provided in the various threads I read, helped me with my decision making process.

At the time I purchased my tractor I had never ridden one (other than my Craftsman 15.5 horse lawn tractor). I know this is something I probably should have done, but I was to embarrassed to go throught the learning process on some dealers lot. Being a less than patient individual, after about two weeks worth of discussion with friends and co-workers, a few days of reading your posts, and six price quotes (3 Deere, 3 NH), I made a decision and ordered my new tractor.

This afternoon my local NH dealer delivered my brand new TC30 with a 7308 loader and an NH rotary mower. Mark (the dealer) went over some safety tips, demonstrated basic tractor operating techniques, and watched me operate it for a little while. I spent the next two hours mowing my meadow and moving log sections out of my wooded area. I was disappointed when I ran out of daylight, I had a ball and I really love the tractor.

Thanks again to everyone for all the information you provided. I will stay plugged into this site and continue to learn from all of you.

Paul

/ Thanks to all #2  
Paul .
Congratulations on your new tractor,and,welcome to TBN!
John

/ Thanks to all #3  
Congrats!
I remember that first day as well, seemed very short.

/ Thanks to all #4  
Good for you Paulie. Have fun!!
Hey, where "upstate"?
-Terry

/ Thanks to all
Terry we don't live too far from you. My wife and I live in New Russia, just south of E-town. We also have a home in Saratoga Springs, but we hope to be in New Russia full-time soon.