The wifes new ride

/ The wifes new ride #11  
Many years ago, my wife told me she would mow the lawn if I bought her a riding mower. I bought a year old Snapper, 5 hp, 26 inch rider. The first time out, she ran over a bush, and told me she would never drive it again, it was mine. And she was right, she never did drive it again.

/ The wifes new ride #12  
You're wife mows grass? Mine tried it once and nearly killed herself, so I took the mower away from her. Don't get me wrong, I love my wife, but she's dangerous around machinery of any kind. :confused2:

Ha, a few years ago my wife was mowing the grass on a tractor just like that. She ran under a low hanging tree branch and scraped herself right off the tractor. She also poked her eye with a tree limb in the process. A quick trip to the eye doctor showed that the eye was ok, only her ego was bruised. I took the tractor away from her. She is still mad about that!!

Tim

/ The wifes new ride #13  
Not sure if this is a tractor or not, but she was thrilled when I pulled it off the trailer. Got a heck of a deal on it, the owner (and I) thought it had some serious gremlins. Turned out a loose battery and a light bulb socket that had melted to the exhaust explained all the issues.

She immediately ordered some Tinkerbell stickers to make it her own. And she mows the lawn (well, a front yards worth as we have 10 acres in lawn).

Carl

Very nice but, it would take a lifetime to mow 10 acres with that tractor.:laughing:

MoKelly

/ The wifes new ride
I have a 90" on my tractor. With all the trees I have to fight around I can't go any bigger (my tractor can't take any bigger anyway). Still, I figure about 24 man hours to mow our lawn correctly.