They're here, they're finally here! (Kioti SSL and CTL)

/ They're here, they're finally here! (Kioti SSL and CTL) #12  
Hmmm, looks like 65200 would get one with Bucket

That price doesn’t include a bucket but it’s still a better price than the $72,734 listings I was seeing.

/ They're here, they're finally here! (Kioti SSL and CTL) #13  
That price doesn’t include a bucket but it’s still a better price than the $72,734 listings I was seeing.
“*Price listed does NOT include bucket, add $2000 for standard bucket option.“
63200 +2000 (bucket) = 65200

/ They're here, they're finally here! (Kioti SSL and CTL)
I'm just happy to see growth in a brand I've chosen to put my own money behind; that said, I'm quite interested in an eventual skidsteer of some sort, do you have any suggestions that could help someone moving from a tractor to a skidsteer? Places where information can be found to make comparisons, TBN type places, or even just personal experiences between different brands? I've got a fair amount of experience using skidsteers, but know little of the market.

I imagine I won't be buying one anytime soon, but I like to start the research early. 🤣

/ They're here, they're finally here! (Kioti SSL and CTL) #15  
“*Price listed does NOT include bucket, add $2000 for standard bucket option.“
63200 +2000 (bucket) = 65200

My bad, I didn’t realize you already added $2000 on the listing.

/ They're here, they're finally here! (Kioti SSL and CTL) #16  
I think you can find aftermarket buckets a LITTLE more inexpensive

/ They're here, they're finally here! (Kioti SSL and CTL) #17  
I'm just happy to see growth in a brand I've chosen to put my own money behind; that said, I'm quite interested in an eventual skidsteer of some sort, do you have any suggestions that could help someone moving from a tractor to a skidsteer? Places where information can be found to make comparisons, TBN type places, or even just personal experiences between different brands? I've got a fair amount of experience using skidsteers, but know little of the market.

I imagine I won't be buying one anytime soon, but I like to start the research early. 🤣

A tracked CTL triples the usefulness of the machine over a skid steer. Assuming you’re buying a fairly new machine I’d stay with a 74 hp model. The 74.99 hp and less models only require a DPF to meet emission standards. The larger models require DEF which in my experience makes the equipment considerably less reliable. A cab model skid steer is almost a must have IMO. The open cab ones are super dusty. Much more so than an open cab tractor. BTW I currently own a open cab wheeled skid steer and it’s for sale in favor of the cabbed track machine I just signed for.

/ They're here, they're finally here! (Kioti SSL and CTL) #18  
Hi folks, I've been absent for some time- lure of You Tube and video medium, vs. write it out on TBN. Anyway, I just bought a brand spanking new Kioti TL-750 with Ironcraft 72" bucket.
I will be posting my own thread about this machine AND the new Kioti tractor I purchased at the same time, in a separate thread, shortly.
Finally Kioti produced the long awaited track loader and wheeled version for sale at various dealers. About time, I'd say - I've been asking my dealer when; seems like forever...
So see my upcoming thread about it and the new Kioti tractor for more info/initial thoughts, etc.
Cheers,
CM