Buying Advice Thinking about Yanmar 2210 but need some help

/ Thinking about Yanmar 2210 but need some help #31  
I think (?) its universal that within the YM's, gray market will have round drawbar. And US YMs, flat bar.

Any more observations out there?

Never thought about that before but I checked out several models of greys and several of US and your thoughts seem to be correct. "As usual"

/ Thinking about Yanmar 2210 but need some help #32  
As others have said, yes that's a drawbar. And yes it's round. Look up on Hoye. It's the same on my ym2000

/ Thinking about Yanmar 2210 but need some help #33  
Like Winston had, I have a YM2002D. It has those exact same brackets under it with a round drawbar with a double hitch plate at the end.

/ Thinking about Yanmar 2210 but need some help #34  
Last edited:
   / Thinking about Yanmar 2210 but need some help
Thought I would swap the draw bar from my 1500 to the 2210 but the 1500 is square..

Attachments

• 1500 draw bar.jpg
    1500 draw bar.jpg
    707.1 KB · Views: 63
   / Thinking about Yanmar 2210 but need some help #37  
Never thought about that before but I checked out several models of greys and several of US and your thoughts seem to be correct. "As usual"

My YM2610 from Fredricks didn't come with a drawbar. So, I popped the one off of my trade-in JD850 that is very rectangular and hard edged. Then weeks later, a neighbor from a good distance down the road actually had a YM gray drawbar, but no longer had the tractor. So, I now have both styles. The JD is really firm between the arms. It weights a bit more too, almost another 10-lbs. The flat area with the holes is also wider. A JD850 is a twin to the YM2500, green vs. red paint. The YM2500 is gear and the YM2610 is the Power-Shift version. Thus, all 3 machines are extremely closely matched as siblings.

I can snap a pix sometime with the 2 side-by-side to post here. Both fit the tractor.