Third function for Kubota BX23S Cost ?

/ Third function for Kubota BX23S Cost ? #1  

Bdavis

Silver Member
Tractor
4500 mahindra FEL
Most of the used Tractors that I have looked at do not have a third function installed. That is an absolute must have for me. I will have one installed prior to bringing it to the farm. So , any help determining a ball park range on the cost of materials and installation for the third function on a Kubota Bx23S would be greatly appreciated. I plan on adding a bolt on bucket grapple to my bucket. I want to be able to move seamlessly between moving dirt and moving brush/saplings. ( No large trees , just limbs and small saplings). Thanks for the help

/ Third function for Kubota BX23S Cost ? #2  
Mine was just over 1000 installed by dealer when I bought the tractor new.

Not a Kubota, though. If you do it yourself, the parts are around $1000.

/ Third function for Kubota BX23S Cost ? #3  
Most of the used Tractors that I have looked at do not have a third function installed. That is an absolute must have for me. I will have one installed prior to bringing it to the farm. So , any help determining a ball park range on the cost of materials and installation for the third function on a Kubota Bx23S would be greatly appreciated. I plan on adding a bolt on bucket grapple to my bucket. I want to be able to move seamlessly between moving dirt and moving brush/saplings. ( No large trees , just limbs and small saplings). Thanks for the help
Good afternoon, If you haven't made a purchase yet. Please take a look at our website. You can now purchase direct. Our kits come with everything needed for the installation and with lifetime support.

/ Third function for Kubota BX23S Cost ? #4  
For many years I did everything manual, then I got old so spent $2700. for three function controls on my new 2501 when new and very happy. Yeah, it cost pleanty but so much more uses now than before and much easier to mount my impliments and run them! The side shift on the flail mower is very handy around trees, fencelines and rockeries. Tilt cylinder is great for the driveway edges when pulling gravel back over as well as having a fast hitch attachment.

Attachments

• tractor.JPG
    tractor.JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 16
   / Third function for Kubota BX23S Cost ? #5  
i paid about 700 my artilan diverter setup, about 1200 for the wr long bolt on grapple. i did the install myself