Third Function Kit Recommendations for Mahindra eMax 20 S HST (for Worksaver Grapple)

/ Third Function Kit Recommendations for Mahindra eMax 20 S HST (for Worksaver Grapple) #1  

Pitch.Black

Tractor
2019 Mahindra eMAX Series 20S HST
I am seeking advice/recommendations on a third function kit for adding a Worksaver Sub-Compact Tractor Mini Tine Grapple (model SCG-48S). I have a Mahindra eMax 20S HST (open cab) compact tractor with the skid steer connection. I am going to use it on a half acre lot we recently purchase in Virginia to start clearing brush and maintain until we build a house. I believe this mini grapple and size of this tractor will work fine with this. I would prefer to not use the Worksaver electric option. If I can keep the kit to within $500 (more or less) and install myself, I will be happy. I would also really like if hoses are cut to proper length for this tractor, but I am probably really dreaming now.

Does anyone recommend a kit? I am trying to order the manual for the Mahindra and am learning how little support they provide. Not very comforting. Therefore, I am not certain on flow rates, connections sizes, etc.

I am looking at non-third function grapples, such as the Brush Crusher, so that may be an option if I can't figure out this plumbing hurdle.

Any advice, help, point to website links, posts in forums here, etc., would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

David

/ Third Function Kit Recommendations for Mahindra eMax 20 S HST (for Worksaver Grapple) #2  
David,

Did you ever come up with a solution for your grapple? Purchasing a mahindra 20s and would like to do the same since they dont offer a standard option for this size. Thanks

Ton

/ Third Function Kit Recommendations for Mahindra eMax 20 S HST (for Worksaver Grapple) #3  
David,

Did you ever come up with a solution for your grapple? Purchasing a mahindra 20s and would like to do the same since they dont offer a standard option for this size. Thanks

Ton
I'm not sure if either of you figured out a solution, but RK tractors have a subcompact which is the same as Mahindra Emax20, TYM, and the Branson.

The RK actually offers the 3rd function. Interestingly enough, you can get the RK with every accessory, mid mount mode mower, grapple, FEL, 3rd function, forklift for about $18,600, which is what I paid got my Emax20, minus 3rd function and grapple.

So again, check RK and see if you can get it from them. I'm pretty bummed seeing it's the same machine and I could've had ALL that cotter the same OTD price.

/ Third Function Kit Recommendations for Mahindra eMax 20 S HST (for Worksaver Grapple) #4  
WR Long 3rd function kit

/ Third Function Kit Recommendations for Mahindra eMax 20 S HST (for Worksaver Grapple) #5  
   / Third Function Kit Recommendations for Mahindra eMax 20 S HST (for Worksaver Grapple) #6  
Can this also have a rear remote on it?

/ Third Function Kit Recommendations for Mahindra eMax 20 S HST (for Worksaver Grapple) #7  
I put on a Summit rear reomote kit on and just ran hoses from the rear to the front.
I used there 3 spool with joystick buttons.
One set for the hydraulic top link
One set for the backblade with hydraulic angle
One set for the fromt remotes, runs my hydraulic chute defector on the front mounted snowblower, future grapple.
This kit is gets it flid from the power beyond couplers for the backhoe.
Electric Rear Remote Valve Kit for Compact Tractors (Two Spool, Three Spool, Four Spool)

Last edited: