This is BLASPHEMY, but here goes...

/ This is BLASPHEMY, but here goes... #41  
All my toys are

/ This is BLASPHEMY, but here goes... #42  
These guys groom their road by dragging logs! (It gets best near the end). All you need is a willing neighbor!

On what planet was that extra log worth all that stress on the machine? I'd smack him if it were my machine.

/ This is BLASPHEMY, but here goes... #43  
Wouldn't raising the end of the log up make a huge difference?

/ This is BLASPHEMY, but here goes... #44  
On what planet was that extra log worth all that stress on the machine? I'd smack him if it were my machine.

What about the stress on the guy hanging out front?

/ This is BLASPHEMY, but here goes... #46  
I have a 4' York rake with a 12 volt actuator to raise it that I use on my ATV. It works great for light driveway or yard raking. I use a 7' York rake for my 187d Yanmar, 18 hp that does the heavier work. It does a great job too but I have be careful not to overload it . I rarely use the back blade since I got the rake which I bought used. I had planed to cut it down if necessary but it works fine and gets the job done faster.

/ This is BLASPHEMY, but here goes...
The ratchet rake on the ATV snow plow works for back dragging only and not pushing (kinda figured). The drag harrow (with two 12" diameter x 50" logs strapped to it) work well to rake the gravel driveway. I recommend raking more frequently (I'm thinking monthly or so) vs. letting the gravel get super packed and trying to break them up. Tractor is not necessary anymore.

/ This is BLASPHEMY, but here goes... #48  
My tractor cost me a LOT of money! If I didn't need it I sure as heck wouldn't have bought it... and if I didn't need it, I'd sell it.