this is very bad

/ this is very bad #11  
I'd run it for a few hours then drain/pump out a quart or less, run that through a simple filter, like a handkerchief, and try to get a handle on the amount of particles found.

/ this is very bad #12  
Might not hurt to flush the fuel tank .

I agree, and would change the coolant too since there is the chance that proper maintenance overall has been poor to non existent. Better to know everything is clean and in good shape for the future.

/ this is very bad #13  
The blue stuff could be bits of permatex sealer, or parts of a seal (either the lip of the seal, or the body when it got pressed in place).

/ this is very bad #14  
Filings are one thing, big chunks would be cause for some concern. But even if you found a big chunk of brass are you going to tear it down to find it were it came from, probably not.

I fly airplanes, and we are required to inspect the filters and have oil analysis done regularly. Even with airplanes there is an expected amount of wear, especially at break in. that's why we do analysis to find out which metals are wearing. If turns out not to be a wear part or we find chunks. That immediately initiates a complete tear down. Just be happy we are talking tractors 😊

/ this is very bad #15  
Don't forget to grease everything well too. I'd bet that hasn't been done either.

/ this is very bad #16  
Filters are there to do the job of catching the particulate matter. Job done. So, change them again according to regular maintenance schedule, or sooner and see where you're at with metal filings, etc. then. Wear is expected, it drops to the pan and gets caught in the filters, as designed. Not to worry, for now.:thumbsup:

/ this is very bad #17  
For what it's worth, I decided that I wanted to play with a "rock bucket" just like when I was a kid playing in the sand pile with my little trucks. I bought an overhauled 800 cu in 400 hp Big Cam Cummins in a '79 International cabover about the year '93 or 4, from a guy who owned a diesel repair shop in Dallas and did the work, and a 30' dump trailer for an 18 wheel combination as Texas DOT licenses them. The truck tractor had 2ea either 50 or 100 gallon fuel tanks just crammed full of crap. So I got a handful of filters from him and on my way home I bought a case of fuel filters. Nice thing about the Cummins was that it had a self priming filter.

So, I started driving the sucker and when it started loosing power, I'd pull over to the side of the road, pop in a new fuel filter, crank it back up and go again, repeating the process. By the time I finished off the box of filters the inside of the tanks were spotless. Course in the mean time I had consumed numerous tanks of diesel in my daily chores.

/ this is very bad #18  
I've read the posts on this so far and tend to agree with most, that likely little to no maintenance has been done. If you are changing fluids and filters to maintenance specs you would be unlikely to see the buildup of trash you're seeing. It is quite possible the oil has never been changed and you are seeing the accumulated wear from 3000 hrs of use. As others have suggested I'd be draining everything and changing filters frequently over the next few months.

/ this is very bad #19  
If those are the original filters, then there's a good chance that the bulk of that debris is swarf and casting sand from manufacturing that the machine has cleared out of all the hiding places that stuff seems to find. Replace the filters & run a tank of fuel, then pull the filters and see if there's anything new. If it's wear debris it won't stop, but if it's original manufacturing debris, then you should see it taper off over a few filter changes.
-Jim