Thread Responses via Email?

/ Thread Responses via Email? #1  

Kelvin

Platinum Member
Tractor
B2910 & BX23 (previously B2150 & B7100D)
It used to be that when someone responded to a post of mine, I would get a copy of that response via email.

Now, I no longer receive these posts.

I see where I can mark a thread as a "Favorite" and get ALL responses to that particular thread, but I no longer see an option to get responses to only my threads.

I don't get to check this site as ofter as I used to, and I may have missed questions directed at me in responses to my posts.

Question #1: Am I the only one that this change has happened to?
Question #2: If not, did anyone else like that feature enough to ask for it's return?

Thanks,
Kelvin

/ Thread Responses via Email? #2  
1. Nope, you're not the only one it happened to, and

2. I really miss that feature myself.

/ Thread Responses via Email?
Thanks, Bird. It's good to know that I'm not alone.

Maybe Muhammad will respond to this post and let us know whether the feature will ever come back or not...

Kelvin

/ Thread Responses via Email? #4  
<font color="blue">Maybe Muhammad will respond to this post and let us know whether the feature will ever come back or not...</font>

Actually, a bunch of people requested to receive notifications of ALL posts to a thread they posted in. Maybe we can have it both ways in the future. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Thread Responses via Email? #5  
I think it would be a very nice feature to have the option of getting them either way. I find the single eMail posts much easier to read and follow.

/ Thread Responses via Email?
I was going to reply with a statement along the lines of "To me, that feature was probably one of the most important feature of this site..."

However, before I submitted the reply I thought about it some more and realized that this is another case where I realize how much I appreciate something AFTER it is gone, and there may in fact be several other features of this site that I would miss just as much if they were to be removed.

Kelvin