Tire Pressure B7800?

/ Tire Pressure B7800? #1  

CMRVA

Tractor
Kunota B7800 (2004)
Sort of a neo-phyte here. My front tires (Ag type) look to me like they are extremely soft (really a lot of play when driving uphill, making turns, etc.) and I was wondering how much air should be in the front and back, and if there is a tip for eyeballing correct pressure. Thanks

/ Tire Pressure B7800? #2  
Look in your owners manual. The tire pressure ranges should be listed.

Tire pressure gauges can be had for a few bucks. I wouldn't trust the eyeball myself.

The fronts are usually higher. I run 18 in the rear and 23 in the front of my L3400.

/ Tire Pressure B7800? #3  
On edit: Sorry I just noticed you mentioned Ag tires in your post. Please disregard the inflation #'s. Maybe you can use some of the other info???

Recommended pressures are: 22psi front, 16psi rear for R-4 tires.
Normally I run the above inflation, however right now we are entering "mud season" around here so I have dropped to 12psi in the rear and may go down to ten for a wider footprint. Next "dust season" I might just leave them at the lower rear pressure since it makes a noticeable difference in ride comfort. We'll see???
A good tip I learned on TBN is to swap the fronts from left to right (or whatever) thus reversing the rim offset. Gives an additional 5" +/- of front tread width which really helps the stability on a B-7800. Downside is the tires will now have to be inflated on the inside of the rim. Acceptable trade off IMHO.
Good luck