TL2300 Oil Pressure Warning Switch

/ TL2300 Oil Pressure Warning Switch #1  

FoodPlotsMan

I have a 1987 Iseki TL2300 with an Isuzu 3EA1 3 cylinder diesel in it. I am in need of an oil pressure warning switch. Any thoughts on where to find this part? Thanks! Chris.

/ TL2300 Oil Pressure Warning Switch #2  
There is one listed here, but rather than pay that outrageous price I'd be inclined to do a Wiki on the engine and see which automaker used it and search Rock Auto for the part.

/ TL2300 Oil Pressure Warning Switch
Thank you for the reply. At this point, I might just pay the premium price. I find it hard to believe that given Iseki's popularity in Japan, UK, Australia and New Zealand, that there isn't a customer service number for parts that could help someone here in the US. Anybody ever have any luck in that regard? Thanks again Flyerdan. I'm open to any tips you all have for obtain this and other parts. Fortunately, my tractor is running well and has always been garaged. Chris.

/ TL2300 Oil Pressure Warning Switch #4  
If you have the old part for comparison, Rock Auto has pictures of the items and they are pretty accurate. That sender was used on at least 5 engines, so it should be out there.

Thanks again. I ordered a part based on the thread pattern, size of the hole in the end that goes into the filter housing and from auto parts store, it was a 1987 4 cyl from an Isuzu Trooper truck. Good news is that it fit, I turned on the key and the light lit up, which meant I have ground and connection...circuit was open and made the light on the dash light. I started the tractor and it went out. I thought, good news, fixed. When I pulled the stop lever to stop the engine, it quit and the key was still in the on position so the light should have come back on, but it didn't. So, that probably means it is calibrated to a lower psi than the original given that there still could have been some pressure in the system. I turned the key off and back on and it light again. At this point, that confirmed it was the old sensor that was bad and the engine is running fine. I think I'm ok, but wish I could have found a sensor that was for this particular application.

Last question. I can't seem to find an electrical connector to snap onto the post on this switch. See pictures. The new part is the first attachment, the old is the second. I need to rewire (I just have it temporarily wired now for the test) and need to find the connector that snaps on this post. Any ideas? And, is my reasoning sound above given the test results? Thanks. Chris.

Attachments

• New part.JPG
    New part.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 126
  • Isuzu Oil Pressure Warning Switch I.jpg
    Isuzu Oil Pressure Warning Switch I.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 117
Anybody? I find it hard to believe I can't even find a wiring connector for the new one given they sell them at Auto Zone, etc. They didn't even have one. Crazy. Thoughts on my logic above and the connector are appreciated. Thanks. Chris.

/ TL2300 Oil Pressure Warning Switch #7  
The connector almost looks like a regular bullet type connector. My manual says it should light the warning between 5.6 and 2.8 psi. Hope that helps.