Here is the last one.

Milkman's quote for this picture is:
Another shot of this monster

Attachments

• 35-153702-Bigone_2.jpg
    35-153702-Bigone_2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 98
   / too big #12  
<font color=blue>I'm no moderator but I can move the pictures over here for you.</font color=blue>

Creating duplicate copies ain't quite the same as "moving" the posts, which is what Mark was alluding to, but I guess the end result is close enough.
wink.gif

Thanks, Spencer.

/ too big #13  
I know Harv but it seemed like a simple solution. I'm not knocking you in any way. I just thought it was an easy answer. I'm still quite impressed by what Mark accomplished with his tractor.

/ too big #15  
Milkman - Spence copied all your neat pix over here /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif. Somewhere along the way, they began to think (???) that I was YOU! Now I gotta fess up. It's milkman doing the big work, not Markman! Very nice job, milkman, and thanks for the play-by-play.

If I lost my sense of humor - I'd have no sense at all.

/ too big #16  
Thats what I call doing some stumping. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ too big
markman, thanks for movin things around, we need someone to look out for us. thanks for the tip on posting, now if i can just get those little yellow faces to work.

/ too big #18  
But but but, it was Spence with the pix, and Harv with the advice, and Wrought boy with the lip, and....oh, I give up!

Milkman, I follow the FAQ page closely, and I get results..../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. This is the frist time I have posted pix, used markup (or whatever it is), and it all works great, if I just go by what is on the FAQ page. It's one of those rare, concise, valuable pieces of information.

After those comments, maybe old Marky needs a brown-nose icon /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ too big #19  
<font color=blue>Somewhere along the way, they began to think (???) that I was YOU!</font color=blue>

Oops! You're right, Mark. Sorry 'bout that, Hurschel. /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

<font color=blue>I just go by what is on the FAQ page. It's one of those rare, concise, valuable pieces of information.</font color=blue>

The <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/site/guidelines.htm>Guidelines</A> make for pretty good reading, too.
wink.gif