Toolcat blowing fuse 4

/ Toolcat blowing fuse 4 #1  

Scott Damman

Tractor
Toolcat 5600
Hey all, got an odd one, looking for some help.

2009 5600 Series D

Running one night until around 11pm
Next more machine started right up let it warm up
Go to shift, no forward or reverse.
Hydraulic functions work (boom, bucket, etc)
No Codes
Found fuse 4 (fuse with what looks like a lightning bolt) blown
Installed new fuse was able to shift and move slightly before fuse blew
Tried adjusting the pins on the fuse and relay
Blew another fuse.

Does anyone know what all is on this circuit? I know the heater blower is on it. We completely disconnected the blower.

I cant figure out what would be on it that would prevent movement.

Any help greatly appreciated.

/ Toolcat blowing fuse 4 #2  
Note....I'm going from the manual for the G series:

Disconnecting the blower won't help as that is powered by fuse 7 in the other fuse box (frame). The fuse 4 that you are blowing in the cab fuse box powers the display controller which switches the relay that powers the blower.
Things on fuse 4...console switches, rear aux, Bat alternator, drive controller, forward and rear wheel pos, swash sensor pwr.

/ Toolcat blowing fuse 4 #3  
Being that the drive controller (brain) is powered by this fuse, there are many issues it will affect if the fuse blows, like the blower relay.

/ Toolcat blowing fuse 4
Note....I'm going from the manual for the G series:

Disconnecting the blower won't help as that is powered by fuse 7 in the other fuse box (frame). The fuse 4 that you are blowing in the cab fuse box powers the display controller which switches the relay that powers the blower.
Things on fuse 4...console switches, rear aux, Bat alternator, drive controller, forward and rear wheel pos, swash sensor pwr.
Thanks for the list. The reason I thought the drive controller was not on this circuit was the fact I was not getting any code on the main controller. Also surprised I could start the engine etc with this fuse blown.

I will start going through those items. Also need to look through wiring to see if something is shorted somewhere…