TooltCat 5600, dash controller bad?

/ TooltCat 5600, dash controller bad? #1  

Kcorey

Tractor
Hello all. I have a bobcat 5600 toolcat with 1800 hours. Employee was using machine no issues, shut if off and went to restart and it was DEAD. Tried jumping it, still dead. The dash controller / display is dead. turn key on and nothing lights up, no lights no crank etc.. I have tested power at battery, fusible link, tested all relays, bought the service manual and tested the dash controller/display at plugs for constant and key on power at the red and purple wires. I am getting the full 12.5v at all wires that are supposed to. Has anyone had a controller go bad on them? Its $1100 from the dealer and they say it needs to be programmed which means i need to bring it to them to program it. Thanks

/ TooltCat 5600, dash controller bad? #2  
What ended up being the issue? I have the same problem right now with my 2007. Thanks

/ TooltCat 5600, dash controller bad? #3  
What ended up being the issue? I have the same problem right now with my 2007. Thanks
I should add my main dash was getting spotty. Sometimes the hours screen would only show the top or bottom half of the numbers. Also when last using it the exclamation point symbol came up, then my machine shut off. I was able to start it back up no problem, but when I went to park it and shut it off it continued to run after I shut it off for about 5 mins. Then eventually shut off. Now I have no power to anything. New battery, replaced the 100 amp mega fuse by the battery, checked all other fuses and grounds. All looked good.

/ TooltCat 5600, dash controller bad? #4  
Hello all. I have a bobcat 5600 toolcat with 1800 hours. Employee was using machine no issues, shut if off and went to restart and it was DEAD. Tried jumping it, still dead. The dash controller / display is dead. turn key on and nothing lights up, no lights no crank etc.. I have tested power at battery, fusible link, tested all relays, bought the service manual and tested the dash controller/display at plugs for constant and key on power at the red and purple wires. I am getting the full 12.5v at all wires that are supposed to.

/ TooltCat 5600, dash controller bad? #5  
Hello all. I have a bobcat 5600 toolcat with 1800 hours. Employee was using machine no issues, shut if off and went to restart and it was DEAD. Tried jumping it, still dead. The dash controller / display is dead. turn key on and nothing lights up, no lights no crank etc.. I have tested power at battery, fusible link, tested all relays, bought the service manual and tested the dash controller/display at plugs for constant and key on power at the red and purple wires. I am getting the full 12.5v at all wires that are supposed to.
?? This is from the first post in this thread copied and pasted.