Tractor "bouncing" ?

/ Tractor "bouncing" ? #51  
I found that changing "sensitivity" of hst peddles made a big difference when travelling....change to least sensitive setting and ride was better.

/ Tractor "bouncing" ? #52  
Yes - I took the wild ride - only once - right in my driveway. But I was towing my ten ton farm wagon loaded with large rock. Hit the brakes - nothing. Even though the rear tires have 1550# of RimGuard - they skidded real well. I then dropped the bucket. It did not stop me but slowed this catastrophy down so I could control it. Change your shorts - lesson learned.

/ Tractor "bouncing" ?
I found that changing "sensitivity" of hst peddles made a big difference when travelling....change to least sensitive setting and ride was better.

Is that a Mahindra HST feature? My Kubota 5100 only seems to have a "stop" that can be screwed up/down to limit how far the pedal can be pushed down.

/ Tractor "bouncing" ? #54  
Yes - I took the wild ride - only once - right in my driveway. But I was towing my ten ton farm wagon loaded with large rock. Hit the brakes - nothing. Even though the rear tires have 1550# of RimGuard - they skidded real well. I then dropped the bucket. It did not stop me but slowed this catastrophy down so I could control it. Change your shorts - lesson learned.

Isn't that great! Life doesn't offer many of those types of instant learning experiences - happenings so memorable that they are imprinted forever and can be recalled in great detail 50 years later. But the first time you lose control of a tractor going downhill tends to be one of those.
rScotty

/ Tractor "bouncing" ? #55  
Is that a Mahindra HST feature? My Kubota 5100 only seems to have a "stop" that can be screwed up/down to limit how far the pedal can be pushed down.

On the Kubotas with HST+ the sensitivity is adjustable from fast to slow via a knob on the dash. Probably software of some sort. That used to be a feature just for the HST+ transmission, I'm not sure that all HST Kubotas have it.

/ Tractor "bouncing" ? #56  
The MX and economy L series do not have that software control.

The adjustment bolt is for pedal travel. The owners manual warns against adjusting those.

/ Tractor "bouncing" ? #58  
A boat anchor maybe?